- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 9 small tomato or 4 large Tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika
Using a blender or food processor add garlic, olive oil, vinegar, parsley, and salt and pepper and pulse until smooth ( about 2 minutes)
Next and in all chopped vegetables and blend for just 10 to 20 seconds, until the ingredients are broken up into small pieces. Stop there, or blend a little longer if you prefer smaller pieces.
Pour into bowls and top with some chopped tomatoes, sprinkle with smoked paprika.
Add in a chopped jalapeno for some spice
Replace parsley with basil
Add carrot juice for some sweetness